Who am I?

My photo
Hi, I'm Cameron (aka Iffy), a stay at home mother to 4 beautiful children. My family is my life! I am not crafty by nature....but I am learning =D I will share my experiences with you(good & bad) with crafts, DIY, cooking, and life. I say what's on my mind, and remain honest, it's just who I am. Love it or leave it =D So follow me and see my progress as I document my journey, and If All Else Fails....at least you have gained a friend and gotten some great tips or maybe learned something new along the way!

Monday, October 3, 2011

My Favorite Things HALLOWEEN Party ~2011

Pin It
OK so I LOVE Halloween, 
I love the decorations, the goodies,
the costumes {bought or homemade},
I love the parties, the crafts, 
the weather, passing out candy,
& taking the kiddies out trick-o-treating.

So I have seen WAY too many cute things out there in the blog-o-sphere
so I wanted to host a party to let you show them off!

Here we go, link up as many Halloween related posts as you like
new, old doesnt matter, as long as it's Halloween related it's good to go =D
All I ask is that you link back to me somewhere on your blog~
(why not tell others about the party -the more people,
the more exposure for your blog too right?)
You can grab my button at the top of my sidebar =D

Here are some really awesome Halloween items I found tonight online
Isn't this the cutest little Scarecrow EVER??
3Kids&Us have a neat Marshmallow Treat tutorial
Can we say adorable? Boo-nilla Shakes from Martha Stewart 
And keeping with Yo Gabba Gabba...since we had a Gabba filled day Sunday,

Let's have fun with it!



Print

8 comments:

  1. This is a fun link party! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute blog! Thanks for the invite, I linked up my Witch.....I don't see it yet though.
    ~Michelle @ Thrifty 101
    www.thrifty101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite and for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for inviting me over, I linked up my Royal Pumpkin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invite! Lots of cute Halloween ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invite! Lots of cute Halloween ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog post and inviting me to your halloween link up!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting comments, I want to know what you think of my blog posts & love making new friends! I try to reply by email but I may not get to reply to every comment.
Please email me directly if you have a specific question or need to reach me directly. XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...