Who am I?

My photo
Hi, I'm Cameron (aka Iffy), a stay at home mother to 4 beautiful children. My family is my life! I am not crafty by nature....but I am learning =D I will share my experiences with you(good & bad) with crafts, DIY, cooking, and life. I say what's on my mind, and remain honest, it's just who I am. Love it or leave it =D So follow me and see my progress as I document my journey, and If All Else Fails....at least you have gained a friend and gotten some great tips or maybe learned something new along the way!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Isn't This Clever {Cushy Closer} Review ~ New Parent MUST Have

Pin It
I recently discovered this really nifty website called
If you haven't checked them out yet, you should...
like now....
I'll wait........
OK they recently sent me the Cushy Closer in Modern Blue Circles to review.

Listen up Mamas, Dads, friends, grandparents, babysitters,
WHOEVER
has a newborn, infant, toddler, or light sleeper in your house
OR
if you know someone who does this is THE PERFECT GIFT!
I know you are probably wondering what on earth this Cushy Closer does right?
It pads the door so you don't wake your baby with the knock of a door closing or the click of the doorknob.
You can also use it to keep little ones from smashing fingers or locking themselves
in a room.
OK, so simple I know I saw this & was like, "duh! Genius!"
A moment came over me of, why didn't I think of this? But then
you think
Isn't this clever? (well isn't it?)
It also comes in a few colors/patterns to choose from.
I have standard doorknobs, nothing fancy but it fits perfectly & works like a
charm. I mean with two little ones, 2yrs & 8 months I don't want
to chance them waking by a door closing. Even though I am extremely quiet closing the
door upon leaving the bedroom, it always would make a sound.
Now however, it doesn't make any noise whatsoever!
Now if they could only make something to keep my husband from snoring ;)
(I love you sweetie)
I typically just nudge him hehe

OK so back to the Cushy Closer,
I did take it with me when we stayed at the
Harbor Town Yacht Club in Hilton Head.
The doorknobs were those big, round, ball of a knob ones.
The Cushy Closer was snug but still fit & worked perfect,
I'm not sure how they work on the long handle knobs but
not too many people have those on bedroom or bathroom doors to my knowledge.

The Cushy Closer is now on my Products I Love board on Pineterest because
it's that good =D
It regularly retails for $9.95
but the generous people at Isn't This Clever are giving my readers $5 off
their purchase of a Cushy Closer, just us the code THNX5 at checkout.
So $4.95 for a product I think is a must have
~Awesome~

Thank you again to Isn't This Clever!

Stay tuned for my giveaway from them for the Chic Sac ~coming soon.
Oh and you have until 10/08 to enter to win your very own fragrance creation (a full bottle)
from Scent Naturals-ENTER HERE
Much Love
~Iffy~

Although I was given a Cushy Closer to review my opinion is 100% mine.


Print

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, I want to know what you think of my blog posts & love making new friends! I try to reply by email but I may not get to reply to every comment.
Please email me directly if you have a specific question or need to reach me directly. XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...