Who am I?

My photo
Hi, I'm Cameron (aka Iffy), a stay at home mother to 4 beautiful children. My family is my life! I am not crafty by nature....but I am learning =D I will share my experiences with you(good & bad) with crafts, DIY, cooking, and life. I say what's on my mind, and remain honest, it's just who I am. Love it or leave it =D So follow me and see my progress as I document my journey, and If All Else Fails....at least you have gained a friend and gotten some great tips or maybe learned something new along the way!

Friday, October 28, 2011

My Favorite Things Friday Link Party ~ #17

Pin It
Hey there! I hope you are having a wonderful week! I know I am loving
the weather we've been having here lately.
As you can see I have been busy here at Stay At Home Nation.
In fact, I had a very active 9 month old who didn't want
to settle down tonight for Mama either, so I am working on my spotlights as I type. 
My Favorite Things Friday Party is underway however, so link up.
If you want a quick & yummy dessert, you've gotta try my Hidden S'mores Indoors

OK so this week I am spotlighting from My Favorite Things Friday Party #16 ,
as well as My Favorite Things Halloween Party too. Which may I add is going on
until October 31, you can link up 
Now onto the Stay At Home Nation Spotlight
I have been wanting to learn this & teach Sydney, so Thank You
Rachel @ Lines Across My Face for this great Finger Knitting Tutorial
These adorable ghost lights were created by Cheryl @ That's What Che Said
Lauren Inspired linked this cute little Owl Fall Wreath
And visit Dudleychick Designs to learn how to make this Spooky Card

A huge THANK YOU to to all who linked up! If you were in this
weeks Spotlight grab my button
& post it proudly on your blog because you're awesome!
*******************************************************************
So here's a quick rundown of what I'd like to see at my party:

*Please link back to Stay At Home Nation somewhere on your blog.
*Don't just link & run, visit a few others & let them know where you saw them.
*If you like my blog & my parties then why not follow?
Plus I will follow you back if you post a comment below letting me know you do.
*Enjoy, have fun, & link  up as many as you want this week =D

Much love
~Iffy~

Be sure to enter my fabulous Granite Countertop Kit Giveaway,
 the eShakti Custom Clothing Giveaway (open to the U.S and Canada)
oh & also there's still time to enter to win a yoomi Self Warming Baby Bottle
Good luck!




Print

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite to link up!! New follower.

    jocelyn
    caramelpotatoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite and for stopping by Mess For Less. Vicky from www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting comments, I want to know what you think of my blog posts & love making new friends! I try to reply by email but I may not get to reply to every comment.
Please email me directly if you have a specific question or need to reach me directly. XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...