Who am I?

My photo
Hi, I'm Cameron (aka Iffy), a stay at home mother to 4 beautiful children. My family is my life! I am not crafty by nature....but I am learning =D I will share my experiences with you(good & bad) with crafts, DIY, cooking, and life. I say what's on my mind, and remain honest, it's just who I am. Love it or leave it =D So follow me and see my progress as I document my journey, and If All Else Fails....at least you have gained a friend and gotten some great tips or maybe learned something new along the way!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Crafting Kiddies Summer #3~ Cool Corner Bookmarks & My Favorite Things Party #4

Pin It
I am all about having fun with my kiddies, but everyone needs some quiet time right? 
And what's better than making your very own corner bookmarks to encourage reading?
I first saw these over at I Could Make That and thought these are so cute & the kids would love this.
So we made some.  Perfect for the summer reading they are going to be doing......soon.
They are so great because they can be personalized to whatever your child likes.
 (color, print, animal, team colors-get creative) 
We added all sorts of crazy teeth & I think they turned out pretty cute.
So be sure to check out Tally's detailed tutorial here

So now I would like to highlight a few of My Favorite Things from my party last week
(each Friday I will feature my Favorite 3 from the week prior)

Made on Fifth Street has given me the courage to attempt quilting
with this amazing quilt made of scraps

and Jami over at freckled laundry has many beautiful Lavender items
on her blog like this Lavender Window

And last but certainly not least is
this adorable baby book over at SewHappiness

Thank you for all your beautiful, crafty, creative, & yummy posts!
If you've been featured please grab my button (below or at the top of my sidebar) & post it proudly because you are in the Stay At Home Nation Spotlight

And Now it's time for another My Favorite Things Party so be sure to link up!
A new party will begin every Friday 
(& run until Thursday night)


















Rules to my Party:
1-Show off your favorites(crafts, recipes, DIY, anything you have posted on your blog that you love.
 & Link up (2 entries allowed)
2- Paste my button (located above or at the top of my sidebar) into your entry post(Mandatory)
3-Follow Me if you like my blog-not required but it would be nice =D
Post a comment below letting me know & I will follow you back!
4-Leave me a quick comment just to say hi so I know who's partying with me this week 
(again not required, I just like to get to know you guys)
5-Check out at least 1 other entry & comment on their post & let them know you saw them at my party.
Entries will list in reverse order-giving everyone a chance to shine at #1.

Much love
~Iffy~





Linking Up With
Weekend Bloggy ReadingUndertheTableandDreaming
Catch a Glimpse ButtonHome Stories A2Z

Print

11 comments:

  1. Hi Cameron!! You won the scentsy giveaway! Send me an email at laurabicks at gmail dot com and I'll give you the details :) congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me! I will be back later to link up another tutorial!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this party. I am a follower of yours. I don't know if I've ever told you before. I would love it if you paid me a visit at Greetings From the Asylum. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tanya @ Greetings From the Asylum Lol I have been following you already =D Thanks for linking up friend.
    XX
    ~Iffy~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Iffy - so glad you found my blue velvet chair. I've linked up my vintage scarf dress in this party and looking forward to more in the future.
    Michael
    bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    I am now following you.
    Rachel
    http://linesacrossmyface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for checking out my faux wrought iron project, I've joined in on your party! I'm following you too... you are so close to your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for letting me know about your fun link up...I am now your newest follower, and I think that makes me #70!!! Now...I'm off to enter your giveaway!
    ~ Carmella
    creativecarmella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Iffy -

    Thanks so much to the invite to your party. You have a great week! :)

    Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the feature, Iffy! I will proudly display your button on my featured page. Cool! I LOVE those little monsters. Have to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! I would love to see how they turn out! Welcome new friends, I'm glad you stopped by!
    XoXo
    ~Iffy~

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting comments, I want to know what you think of my blog posts & love making new friends! I try to reply by email but I may not get to reply to every comment.
Please email me directly if you have a specific question or need to reach me directly. XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...