Who am I?

My photo
Hi, I'm Cameron (aka Iffy), a stay at home mother to 4 beautiful children. My family is my life! I am not crafty by nature....but I am learning =D I will share my experiences with you(good & bad) with crafts, DIY, cooking, and life. I say what's on my mind, and remain honest, it's just who I am. Love it or leave it =D So follow me and see my progress as I document my journey, and If All Else Fails....at least you have gained a friend and gotten some great tips or maybe learned something new along the way!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Idiotic Doctors

Pin It
I have been having some pretty major back pain for the past 4 months 
& decided to do something about it about 5 weeks ago. 
The pain has been progressively getting worse and
my wonderful chiropractor hasn't been able to give much relief this time.
 So after the past 7 weeks of breath taking severe pain when getting out of bed in the mornings,
I went to an orthopedic doctor.
He sent me for an MRI, 
but the dummy of a Dr
(Dominion Orthopedics Dr Steenlage) not to name any names)
ordered it for the wrong area of my back. 
$135 for nothing, as the radiologist saw nothing conclusive.....hmmm wonder why?

So my Chiropractor sent me for an MRI of the middle of my back as that is where my pain is and
turns out I have a thoracic herniated disc.
From what I am finding it's not too common like 1 in a million.
The cervical & lumbar are where herniated discs tend to happen.
Leave it up to me though to have not so typical things happen.

So now I am looking for a Dr to see what my treatment options are.
Be patient with my posts as I am not running at 100% and cannot sit at the computer, or stand or lay down actually for extended periods of time.
Keep your fingers crossed for me that everything gets resolved quickly & completely.
XoXo

~Iffy~


Print

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, I want to know what you think of my blog posts & love making new friends! I try to reply by email but I may not get to reply to every comment.
Please email me directly if you have a specific question or need to reach me directly. XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...