Who am I?

My photo
Hi, I'm Cameron (aka Iffy), a stay at home mother to 4 beautiful children. My family is my life! I am not crafty by nature....but I am learning =D I will share my experiences with you(good & bad) with crafts, DIY, cooking, and life. I say what's on my mind, and remain honest, it's just who I am. Love it or leave it =D So follow me and see my progress as I document my journey, and If All Else Fails....at least you have gained a friend and gotten some great tips or maybe learned something new along the way!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

SO many projects......So little time

Pin It
   Well, it;s true. My mind has been sprouting some pretty awesome crafting/repainting/decorating ideas the past 4 days or so. I honestly am picturing in my head how certain rooms & furniture will look once I'm done with them. And before I can even jot down what all the supplies I'll need, another idea pops into my head. It's really pretty cool how it's like I've opened a new door in my mind for creativity through decorating.  I am a very unique woman and like to stand out from the crowd and do my own thing for the most part.  Over the past few weeks I have searched different techniques on how to do certain projects to achieve the certain looks I want.  But then comes the issue of time.....or lack there of.  : )
    This is the main reason I have not posted everyday.  Well, that and the fact I have not created or redone anything since my last post. I post as I see fit.  I do not think at this point in my newness to blogging that posting everyday is necessary, especially when I don't have a tutorial to post for you.   With 4 kiddies ages 12, 6, 18 months, & 3 months (on the 9th), I do not have much free time.  Once the little ones are a bit older, I will have the time to post something everyday.  I am trying to post at least one project a week, depending on how fast I can get them done.
     So the moral to my post is that although my blog may seem a little slow moving and unproductive right now......just wait because I have so many projects and ideas to do & share with you--- I am so excited and am eager to get going on them!  Being a Libra, I have a hard time making my mind up though, so actually picking the next project,  then finding the right weather & then having the free time to do it.  THIS is what takes time.  I assure you, there will be some great transformations and posts to come!  Stay tuned =D

~Iffy~


On a side note.......as I mentioned before, the more comfortable I get with blogging the more I will come out of my shell & reveal.    Soooooooo  my real name is Cameron (Iffy was just a cover, since my blog was going to be titled 'If All Else Fails')  You can call me either.
 OK so Hi! Nice to meet ya!
Which do you like better Cameron or Iffy?
Print

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I like "Iffy" :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment! I just started blogging in January but I only shared my first post this March, and I only shared it with my mom! LOL. Anyway, something is wrong with my comment thing so I couldn't reply to you on my blog. I would be absolutely flattered if you reposted my family tree as inspiration. It only took 4 or 5 rolls and a few paper towel rolls. You can get sticky tack anywhere, usually in the poster or office section. Sometimes it goes by different names but it's just remove able sticky stuff. You could use anything. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting comments, I want to know what you think of my blog posts & love making new friends! I try to reply by email but I may not get to reply to every comment.
Please email me directly if you have a specific question or need to reach me directly. XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...