Who am I?

My photo
Hi, I'm Cameron (aka Iffy), a stay at home mother to 4 beautiful children. My family is my life! I am not crafty by nature....but I am learning =D I will share my experiences with you(good & bad) with crafts, DIY, cooking, and life. I say what's on my mind, and remain honest, it's just who I am. Love it or leave it =D So follow me and see my progress as I document my journey, and If All Else Fails....at least you have gained a friend and gotten some great tips or maybe learned something new along the way!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve 2011 ~ Fun Ideas For Staying At Home Tonight

Pin It
Since this is my first New Year's Eve with you all, I wanted to share
some fun ideas with those of you who are like me
& like to stay in on New Year's Eve.
I cannot remember going out on New Year's Eve ever....well perhaps
once.  But I'm pretty sure the sheer craziness of the night & people
is what geared me to stay at home all the NYE since.
That and the fact that ever since my oldest, Jackson, was born I like
to give my children a kiss on the head at midnight on NYE.

Here are some really neat ideas to keep you all entertained
and sane for this long evening. Well this is my plan at least =D

Countdown Goodie Bags from Hoosier Homemade-I am so excited to make these for the kiddos
& I may even make some for Geoffrey & I too.
And Kellicrowe has a tutorial on keeping a time capsule throughout the year~ fabulous! I
think we will start one tonight for 2012!
And for hour by hour fun how does she shares this cute idea.
Six in the Suburbs has an easy diy party popper favor.

Now what's a party without some food, so here's what I will be making

Ham & Cheese Crescent Roll Ups -easy for the kids

& Chili (like at Wendy's) I will post my altered recipe after I make a batch today
but you can find the base recipe here

and a few sweets too
like fudge, mmm you can find a flawless recipe here
or if you like rice pudding
These Chocolate Crinkles look yummy too.

OK so that's all I have for now. I hope you all have a
Happy New Year
Be safe! ;)

Much Love
~Iffy~




Print

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, I want to know what you think of my blog posts & love making new friends! I try to reply by email but I may not get to reply to every comment.
Please email me directly if you have a specific question or need to reach me directly. XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...