Who am I?

My photo
Hi, I'm Cameron (aka Iffy), a stay at home mother to 4 beautiful children. My family is my life! I am not crafty by nature....but I am learning =D I will share my experiences with you(good & bad) with crafts, DIY, cooking, and life. I say what's on my mind, and remain honest, it's just who I am. Love it or leave it =D So follow me and see my progress as I document my journey, and If All Else Fails....at least you have gained a friend and gotten some great tips or maybe learned something new along the way!

Friday, July 15, 2011

My Favorite Things Friday Link Party ~ #7

Pin It
Good morning to all of my beautiful friends.  I cannot believe how fast this year is flying by!
Can you? I mean only 1 more month until my kiddies go back to school ~ craziness.

OK so I was a little busy this week when we found these little cuties beside our house
After feeding them with baby medicine syringes & kitten formula every 4 hours for 24 hours, I was pretty happy to see the Mama cat in the back yard.
Especially since my first born is allergic to cats,
although we would have kept them if we had to....they were pretty darn cute.
So she took them one by one....took her a while to come back to get the 3rd(the black one),
I thought she wasn't going to. But alas, after 5 hours she did & now the 3 kitten are back with their Mama. 
I am working on a craft & a recipe so will get those up soon.
Let's get this party started!
There were so many wonderful entries last week so here is this week's
Stay At Home Nation Spotlight
Check out this really pretty knockoff necklace from Amy at One Artsy Mama
Just look at how lovely this flower girl dress is from Blooms And Bugs
And these S'mores cupcakes look scrumptious at Two Ginger Princes

Thank you for all of your beautiful, crafty, creative, & yummy posts!
If you've been featured please grab my button (below or at the top of my sidebar) & post it proudly because you are in the Stay At Home Nation Spotlight

And Now it's time for another My Favorite Things Friday Party so be sure to link up!
A new party will begin every Friday 
(& run until Thursday night)





Rules to my Party:
1-Show off your favorites(crafts, recipes, DIY, anything you have posted on your blog that you love.
 & Link up (2 entries allowed)
2- Paste my button (located above or at the top of my sidebar) into your entry post (Mandatory) this
can be pasted on your sidebar instead
3-Follow Me if you like my blog-not required but it would be nice =D
Post a comment below letting me know & I will follow you back!
4-Leave me a quick comment just to say hi so I know who's partying with me this week 
(again not required, I just like to get to know you guys)
5-Check out at least 1 other entry & comment on their post & let them know you saw them at my party.
Entries will list in reverse order-giving everyone a chance to shine at #1.

Feel free to follow me on my new twitter account too @StayAtHomeIffy

Check out what cool giveaway I have going on this week too if you have a minute
(I have a new giveaway every Sunday)

Have a fabulous week & thanks for stopping by!

Much love
~Iffy~

Print

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Iffy -

    Thanks for hosting. Glad the kittens are back with the momma. We had a stray kitty around here last month. Not sure where she scooted off to. I'm not a cat person, but kitties are irresistible!

    Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Screaming SardineTracy,
    Yeah I didn't really have the time or the energy for 4 kiddies & 3 kitties lol. Thanks for linking up. Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know about your link party! Following your blog back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me know, I love to link up and to be your follower.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting comments, I want to know what you think of my blog posts & love making new friends! I try to reply by email but I may not get to reply to every comment.
Please email me directly if you have a specific question or need to reach me directly. XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...