Who am I?

My photo
Hi, I'm Cameron (aka Iffy), a stay at home mother to 4 beautiful children. My family is my life! I am not crafty by nature....but I am learning =D I will share my experiences with you(good & bad) with crafts, DIY, cooking, and life. I say what's on my mind, and remain honest, it's just who I am. Love it or leave it =D So follow me and see my progress as I document my journey, and If All Else Fails....at least you have gained a friend and gotten some great tips or maybe learned something new along the way!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Danbury Lane Tutu Review ~ Part Two

Pin It
Say that title 3 times fast =D 
Alright so let me just tell you how much I am in love with tutus now!
I used to think they were only for ballerinas & fairies 
But that is no longer the case. 
My 23 month old, Michaela just loves Tinkerbell, as most little girls do, so you can imagine her excitement
when we opened our box from Danbury Lane.
I had the opportunity to review the Sweet Tart Tutu with Michaela.
It is such a sweet, soft assortment of colors. There is a big, beautiful bow clipped onto the waist 
which can easily be removed. 
Each tutu is custom handmade to order
& you can tell that Rebekah takes pride in her tutus by how well they are made.
If you don't see a tutu in the size you need, just ask her. Most of the tutus can be custom made to 
the size you need, but she specializes in newborn, baby, & toddler sizes.

Here's some of what is listed on her etsy store:
"THANKS FOR VISITING Danbury Lane™, home to my unique and amazing tutu designs! I offer custom tutus for infants, toddlers, young girls, older girls, and adults too. I do make every tutu myself, using my special double-hand-knotted technique. Rather than hand-tied pieces that can come loose, or threads that can break, my quality tutus are stretchy and sturdy and are worn and loved by over a thousand girls world-wide! 
Danbury Lane tutus are great for costumes, birthday gifts, pageants, recitals, newborn portraits, photo props, shower gifts, sister portraits, weddings, Halloween, holiday gifts and so much more! 
__________
EACH TUTU IS CUSTOM HANDMADE TO ORDER in my smoke free professional home studio, and filled with the softest tulle available. My crafting process involves layers and layers of soft tulle pieces that are carefully trimmed, twisted, and knotted into place by hand to form my unique designs. I make all of my own tutu patterns, and many have the teardrop shaped hemline specific to Danbury Lane tutus. I use soft non-roll elastic for a stretchy no-twist waist allowing plenty of room to grow. I feel it's important to use high quality, USA made, 100% nylon tulle that has been manufacturer tested beyond current child safety regulations. Due to manufacturer dye lots and computer monitors, colors may vary slightly."


So if you are looking for a great gift, Halloween costume, or photo prop 
look no further! There are so many tutus to choose from
the possibilities are endless. Every little girl needs a tutu even if it's just for 
dress up. Michaela now thinks she IS Tinkerbell =D

Be sure to enter my giveaway for your choice of any tutu from Danbury Lane HERE
Danbury Lane is also offering Free Shipping with ANY order when using the code
ILUVTUTUS at checkout

Thanks again to Rebekah at Danbury Lane.

Much love
~Iffy~
Print

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, I want to know what you think of my blog posts & love making new friends! I try to reply by email but I may not get to reply to every comment.
Please email me directly if you have a specific question or need to reach me directly. XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...