Who am I?

My photo
Hi, I'm Cameron (aka Iffy), a stay at home mother to 4 beautiful children. My family is my life! I am not crafty by nature....but I am learning =D I will share my experiences with you(good & bad) with crafts, DIY, cooking, and life. I say what's on my mind, and remain honest, it's just who I am. Love it or leave it =D So follow me and see my progress as I document my journey, and If All Else Fails....at least you have gained a friend and gotten some great tips or maybe learned something new along the way!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Simplify 2012

Pin It
Hello Hello
I'm sorry I haven't been posting much recently but I'm really trying to get the house organized & get rid of things we don't need or aren't using for 2012. We really want to get 
the most out of our lives in 2012 & simplify. 
I'm sure you have read other bloggers who have said the same thing. I know it sounds great but 
is it possible to make such drastic changes?

Join me in 2012 as I simplify my life, lose this baby weight, & get organized. 
I will be posting tips for making these things a reality & I would really love for you all to
share in my journey with me. 
We all have areas in our lives that we would like to change or better.
If you want to enjoy life more, get fit, & organize your life once and for all then 
let's make it happen this year!!! 
Why not do it together & share each others progress & tips?
Even if you have personally made changes like these to better your life then 
it would be great for you to share your success stories with all of us to 
help encourage us that it CAN BE DONE!!
There was Occupy Wall Street & now I'm starting
Simplify 2012 at Stay At Home Nation.

Contact me HERE if you would like to guest post with tips for 
organizing, weight loss, simplifying your life, or anything else amazingly helpful. 

My Favorite Things Friday Link Party will still continue 
every Friday at midnight & will be open all week, so be sure to link up whatever
you have been busy working on. I love to see all of your craftiness & keep an eye out for my weekly features from the previous week's party!
Honestly ya'll.....
yes I say ya'll but I do not have a southern accent......
"ya'll" is probably the only southern thing that I have picked up in my 31 years living in
Georgia, well that & grits.

Much Love
~Iffy~
Print

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, I want to know what you think of my blog posts & love making new friends! I try to reply by email but I may not get to reply to every comment.
Please email me directly if you have a specific question or need to reach me directly. XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...