Who am I?

My photo
Hi, I'm Cameron (aka Iffy), a stay at home mother to 4 beautiful children. My family is my life! I am not crafty by nature....but I am learning =D I will share my experiences with you(good & bad) with crafts, DIY, cooking, and life. I say what's on my mind, and remain honest, it's just who I am. Love it or leave it =D So follow me and see my progress as I document my journey, and If All Else Fails....at least you have gained a friend and gotten some great tips or maybe learned something new along the way!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday...rainy Monday

Pin It
Hello there, hope you all had a great weekend.  We got quite a bit taken care of around the house this weekend, since we were kept inside with all sorts of storms. Thankfully we didn't get any hail, but my goodness people sent in pics on the news with hail the size of a baseball! That's CRAZY!! I've heard of that but never seen it, and thank goodness I didn't witness it for myself! So today we took Michaela in for her 18 month visit and while waiting for the Dr. my husband & I brainstormed all the words she says. It was over 50, which the nurses were pretty impressed with. Poor little monkey got 2 shots though. OK well off to get the humidifier running for Landon (almost 3months old) with 3 older siblings I'm glad he hasn't caught anything before now, but alas he has a stuffy nose  I hate doing the saline & suction....they hate it so much. Sometimes it works and sometimes seems to do nothing, they're so helpless at this age.. Until next time....

 ~Iffy~
Print

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, I want to know what you think of my blog posts & love making new friends! I try to reply by email but I may not get to reply to every comment.
Please email me directly if you have a specific question or need to reach me directly. XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...