Who am I?

My photo
Hi, I'm Cameron (aka Iffy), a stay at home mother to 4 beautiful children. My family is my life! I am not crafty by nature....but I am learning =D I will share my experiences with you(good & bad) with crafts, DIY, cooking, and life. I say what's on my mind, and remain honest, it's just who I am. Love it or leave it =D So follow me and see my progress as I document my journey, and If All Else Fails....at least you have gained a friend and gotten some great tips or maybe learned something new along the way!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Figured It Out!! How to change your Blogger URL

Pin It Yay! I figured something out on my own in the blogging world of which I know oh so very little.  So I just started my blog as of 2 days ago, and my url was not the easiest to find. You see the one I wanted was not available so I made mine in "geek speak" a little something my handsome computer "geek" taught me to do.   I realized that my original URL would not be so easy to find when telling people.  What do you think? Here is what I had previously a11e1s3fai1s.blogspot.com and here is what I changed it to http://stayathomenation.blogspot.com/   so much easier for people to remember.  OK, so here is the step by step guide(please note this is my first time linking, as I am in the process of learning the ins & outs of blogging) : D
First: Go to Settings

Next: Click on Publishing
Then: Enter the new URL you wish to have(it will tell you if it's available or not). 
Validate with word verification, hit submit, AND...
Voila!

There you have it, a new URL that you are happy with : D  I am personally very happy since I figured it out, got a URL I like much better, posted with a link AND images(both of those are first for me on my blog). Yay! I hope this helps some of you newbies like me, and perhaps even some of you who have been blogging a while.  This is just the start of many more useful posts yet to come, so follow me to see more! Thanks so much!

~Iffy~ 
Print

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, I want to know what you think of my blog posts & love making new friends! I try to reply by email but I may not get to reply to every comment.
Please email me directly if you have a specific question or need to reach me directly. XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...