Who am I?

My photo
Hi, I'm Cameron (aka Iffy), a stay at home mother to 4 beautiful children. My family is my life! I am not crafty by nature....but I am learning =D I will share my experiences with you(good & bad) with crafts, DIY, cooking, and life. I say what's on my mind, and remain honest, it's just who I am. Love it or leave it =D So follow me and see my progress as I document my journey, and If All Else Fails....at least you have gained a friend and gotten some great tips or maybe learned something new along the way!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Guest Blogger Day - Raspberry & Cream Frozen Delight Dessert from That's What Che Says

Pin It
Good Friday morning! I hope you all are staying cool in this 
sweltering hot summer we are having. I was
going to ramp back up with My Favorite Things Friday Party today, but decided since
I won't be available next weekend & then school starts back, it would be better to wait. I
plan to jump back into my weekly parties & regular posts again starting in September. So mark your calendars :)
Today I would like to introduce you to the creator
& fun behind That's What Che Says. Please give a warm welcome to
Cheryl.  She has a mouthwatering recipe to share with us all today that 
is sure to keep you a few degrees cooler(because you will be eating it all day).
Take it away Cheryl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone! I’m Cheryl, pleased to meet you! I live over at That’s What {Che} Said, a blog filled with a bit of everything! Crafts, DIY, Photography, Mommy Rants and Humor! I’d love for you to stop over and say hello! My door is always open!

Intro Collage

I am so excited to be here today to share with you this AH-MAZING recipe for a Raspberry & Cream Frozen Delight Dessert! It’s so easy but gives the illusion that you spent ALL DAY crafting this gourmet dessert! I love things that take me no time at all but make me look fabulous :)

Raspberry & Cream Super Simple Dessert

Here is your ingredient list:
  • Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
  • 1 cup cold milk
  • 1 container of Cool-Whip
  • 1 container of Raspberry Sorbet
  • Fresh Raspberries for garnish
Start by lining a loaf pan with aluminum foil. This will make getting your frozen desert out of the pan a piece of cake!

Add the container of raspberry sorbet and spread evenly in the loaf pan. Set in the freezer for about 10 minutes.

While that is in the freezer, mix the instant pudding with the cup of cold milk until it’s thick and creamy (about 2 minutes). Then lightly fold in your container of cool whip.

Remove the pan from the freezer and add the vanilla layer right on top of the sorbet spreading it around evenly and making sure you fill the corners of the pan.

Return to the freezer for at least 4 hours.

Raspberry and Cream Frozen Delight

When ready to serve, thaw on the counter for about 10 minutes. Gently pull on the aluminum foil and remove from the pan and turn over on top of a plate or platter so the raspberry side is on top. Garnish with fresh raspberries. Use a sharp knife that has been soaking in warm water to make 1 inch slices! Enjoy!

Raspberry Dessert

Raspberry Frozen Dessert

Thanks to Cameron for having me today! Be sure to stop over to my blog and check out my DIY Color Block Dresser up-cycle! I am getting things ready for my craft room reveal! You can also find my tutorial on how to create this funny newborn onesie or download my free printable for Road Trip Bingo if you have a vacation coming up! It will be sure to keep your kids occupied…for at least part of your trip!


Freshly Squeezed Newborn Onesie Bingo Card - Roadtrip



You can also find me on Facebook and Twitter!



And That’s What Che Said…
Thanks again Cheryl for stopping by Stay At Home Nation & sharing
this cool summer treat with everyone!
If you haven't entered my Ancestry.com giveaway yet, you still have a few days to ennter.
Go HERE & enter to win a deluxe membership for 1 year from Ancestry.com
Good Luck
&
Much Love
~Iffy~
Print

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, I want to know what you think of my blog posts & love making new friends! I try to reply by email but I may not get to reply to every comment.
Please email me directly if you have a specific question or need to reach me directly. XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...