Who am I?

My photo
Hi, I'm Cameron (aka Iffy), a stay at home mother to 4 beautiful children. My family is my life! I am not crafty by nature....but I am learning =D I will share my experiences with you(good & bad) with crafts, DIY, cooking, and life. I say what's on my mind, and remain honest, it's just who I am. Love it or leave it =D So follow me and see my progress as I document my journey, and If All Else Fails....at least you have gained a friend and gotten some great tips or maybe learned something new along the way!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Save More Deal~ Hurry before it expires!

Pin It
Have you heard about Savemore.com yet?!?
Well I know there are tons of daily deal websites out there, but let me tell you this one is
so great! They have deals from so many trusted brands. 
So let me just share with you todays deal on Savemore.com
I just bought one of these vouchers good until August 2012 from
Fabulousnails

Features

Easy-to-apply nail shields

Last up to 2 weeks on fingers

Last up to 6 weeks on toes

40 different designs & colors


Free Shipping included!
Savemore.com says "Fabulous Nails already offers amazingly low prices, but with today’s deal, they’re giving you the chance to save even more. Receive one set of Nail Shields for $6 (a $12 value), three sets for $15 (a $36 value), or five sets for only $20 (a $60 value). A fierce fashionista like you can’t pass up a great deal like this. Naked nails are out and Fabulous Nails are in!"
Plus if you sign up with Savemore you will receive a $10 credit ~Awesome!!

To get in on todays deal from Fabulous nails Click HERE
Here are some of my favorites


Much love 
~Iffy~

Don't miss my giveaways going on now too!
Print

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, I want to know what you think of my blog posts & love making new friends! I try to reply by email but I may not get to reply to every comment.
Please email me directly if you have a specific question or need to reach me directly. XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...