Who am I?

My photo
Hi, I'm Cameron (aka Iffy), a stay at home mother to 4 beautiful children. My family is my life! I am not crafty by nature....but I am learning =D I will share my experiences with you(good & bad) with crafts, DIY, cooking, and life. I say what's on my mind, and remain honest, it's just who I am. Love it or leave it =D So follow me and see my progress as I document my journey, and If All Else Fails....at least you have gained a friend and gotten some great tips or maybe learned something new along the way!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Personal Update + Only a Few More Days to Enter $118 Giveaway & Party Hiatus

Pin It
Good morning all! I just wanted to remind you that there are only a couple of days left to enter part 1 of my giveaway bash! You can enter HERE
There are a ton of ways to enter & currently, under 20 entries so stop by as your chances of winning are high!

I have decided that while my 1 year anniversary giveaway (there will be 3 parts with a winner each week)
that My Favorite Things Party will be on hiatus.  It will resume again in 3 weeks & I will keep you posted.
As many of you know, I have been dealing with a lot of back/health problems. I have scheduled an epidural steroid injection & I am hopeful that it will provide some sort of relief since nothing else has. If anyone has had one of these for thoracic herniated discs, please email me or leave a comment with your experience with it. If it helped, how long, or what else you did that helped you. I am at the point where the Drs have told me, my options are the injection or surgery. Which surgery is completely out of the question for me right now, at least until the little ones are older. 
Any feedback or advice with this or a similar issue is greatly appreciated!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog.

Much Love
~Iffy~
Print

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, I want to know what you think of my blog posts & love making new friends! I try to reply by email but I may not get to reply to every comment.
Please email me directly if you have a specific question or need to reach me directly. XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...