Who am I?

My photo
Hi, I'm Cameron (aka Iffy), a stay at home mother to 4 beautiful children. My family is my life! I am not crafty by nature....but I am learning =D I will share my experiences with you(good & bad) with crafts, DIY, cooking, and life. I say what's on my mind, and remain honest, it's just who I am. Love it or leave it =D So follow me and see my progress as I document my journey, and If All Else Fails....at least you have gained a friend and gotten some great tips or maybe learned something new along the way!

Friday, February 24, 2012

My Favorite Things Friday Link Party ~ #30

Pin It
The weather here in Alpharetta, Ga has been 
b-e-a-u-ti-ful yesterday & now today is starting off perfectly too
so needless I won't be on the computer much today either. It's supposed to storm
later so we want to get in as much sunshine & fresh air as we can. I mean it's February & was in the 
70s yesterday! SO nice! 
How's your weather? I don't know about you but I have Spring Fever
for sure! I'm going to make a Spring wreath soon but I just don't think I can top
my Spring wreath from last year(it was my first wreath ever).  It turned out exactly as I envisioned
so I may do something in a completely different direction this year.
Did I mention I'm ready for Spring? ;)
You can check out the full tutorial HERE 
and be sure to let me know what you think =D

Now let's see who made it into my 
Stay At Home Nation Spotlight this week....
It All Started With Paint has some really great before & after redos like this entryway
The Moody Fashionista shared a really cute & simply way to spruce up your band aids
And I cannot get over these cute presidents pancakes from Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons
Wow so many great posts! If you were featured then grab a button(I only have the one for now) & post
it proudly! 
Thank you all who linked up
& if you missed last weeks party, no worries because you can go ahead & link up this week!

All I ask is if you link up, please only link up "new" posts, & 
"new" as in = new to my blog. It could be a year old and as long as it is new to my blog then go ahead link away! You don't have to follow me but it's the nice thing to do(especially if you have been to more than
1 of my parties) and please post my button (located at the top of my sidebar) somewhere on
your blog or post so that others can come party too! 
Remember there is a new party every Friday!
Thank you in advance!

Much love
~Iffy~

Print

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, I want to know what you think of my blog posts & love making new friends! I try to reply by email but I may not get to reply to every comment.
Please email me directly if you have a specific question or need to reach me directly. XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...