Who am I?

My photo
Hi, I'm Cameron (aka Iffy), a stay at home mother to 4 beautiful children. My family is my life! I am not crafty by nature....but I am learning =D I will share my experiences with you(good & bad) with crafts, DIY, cooking, and life. I say what's on my mind, and remain honest, it's just who I am. Love it or leave it =D So follow me and see my progress as I document my journey, and If All Else Fails....at least you have gained a friend and gotten some great tips or maybe learned something new along the way!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Favorite Things Friday Link Party ~ #26 At What Point Do You Stop Numbering Your Parties?

Pin It
Maybe it's a surefire giveaway that I am not a well seasoned blogger,
yes it's true I am coming up on my 1 year mark of being a blogger.  I really
enjoy blogging & crafting, as well as cooking(and eating too) :) 
I just wish I had more time to do it all. 
I feel like I have not given my blog the attention it deserves, 
so get ready for 2012 as I have a ton in store for you all!
Check out my Simplify 2012 post here in case you missed it.

I know My Favorite Things Friday Party has been MIA so lets bring
it back with a BANG!
Have fun No Rules! But I do ask that you please consider to continue to help spread the word about my
blog & my Link party by posting my button in your 'parties' section under Friday link parties. 
I have had quite a few of my posts pinned on pintrest so that's a good option too,  & 
if you enjoy my blog, giveaways, & parties then be sure to follow me.

I have a cool new product from Redken I am giving away tomorrow
so  make sure you don't miss it!

I hope you are all having a great week, I am eager to
see what you all have been up to.
Have fun linking up & check out some of the other links before yours & let them know where you saw them ;)

XoXo
~Iffy~


Print

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting the party! :)
    Have a fun weekend!
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower and linker! Thanks for hosting a party!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting comments, I want to know what you think of my blog posts & love making new friends! I try to reply by email but I may not get to reply to every comment.
Please email me directly if you have a specific question or need to reach me directly. XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...