Who am I?

My photo
Hi, I'm Cameron (aka Iffy), a stay at home mother to 4 beautiful children. My family is my life! I am not crafty by nature....but I am learning =D I will share my experiences with you(good & bad) with crafts, DIY, cooking, and life. I say what's on my mind, and remain honest, it's just who I am. Love it or leave it =D So follow me and see my progress as I document my journey, and If All Else Fails....at least you have gained a friend and gotten some great tips or maybe learned something new along the way!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This is a first...

Pin It Hello there to anyone who happens to stumble upon my brand spankin new blog. Welcome! I am glad to have you stop by. As you can see, my blog is pretty empty as I have no idea what I am doing, but yet have so many ideas I wish to share with you all.
I am a tell it like it is kinda girl, and that is exactly what I plan to do here. I will share information, tips, blogs I love, crafts I have found & actually done(please keep in mind I have just started crafting as of xmas 2010), stories of my life, random thoughts, reviews of products & a great recipe from time to time. I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend, an aunt, and so much more. In this blog, as in my life, I hold honesty as the most important quality one can have. I will always be honest, and some of you may not always agree with what I have to say, but that is the beauty of this being my blog and my opinions. I am open and in desperate need of any tips/know how from any of you experienced bloggers who would like to help me get up to speed with anything that may be helpful knowledge of the blogging world. I am keeping my identity a secret for now but you can call me Iffy. I hope you stick around and see my progress, should be interesting : D


~Iffy~
Print

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments, I want to know what you think of my blog posts & love making new friends! I try to reply by email but I may not get to reply to every comment.
Please email me directly if you have a specific question or need to reach me directly. XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...